1. Type inetcpl.cpl in run comman
2. Advance Tab –> Enable Folder view for the ftp Sites & Use Passive FTP
3. Add New Network Place connection for access other network connection(Meaning accessing the folder from linux , unix, etc..)
ABOR – abort a file transfer
CWD – change working directory
DELE – delete a remote file
LIST – list remote files
MDTM – return the modification time of a file
MKD – make a remote directory
NLST – name list of remote directory
PASS – send password
PASV – enter passive mode
PORT – open a data port
PWD – print working directory
QUIT – terminate the connection
RETR – retrieve a remote file
RMD – remove a remote directory
RNFR – rename from
RNTO – rename to
SITE – site-specific commands
SIZE – return the size of a file
STOR – store a file on the remote host
TYPE – set transfer type
USER – send username
Windows Folder Not Opening
Type the below command in the Command prompt, to solve folder not opening problem in the windows.
regsvr32 /i shell32.dll
Windows Regedit Enablement.
- execute gpedit.msc from run command.
- Navigate to administrator template.
- Then navigate to system folder.
- Then search for “Prevent access to Registry editing tools” in the right side.
- Open it and Select the option “Disabled”.